Surprise, surprise, surprise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

The Richmond Woodturners Club has an annual exhibition and show. I entered three pieces without any expectation that I would do well since I promoted myself to the expert/professional class this year. I entered my kitless pen with the dolphin roll stopper thinking that it might ribbon in its category but not do anything beyond that since it was competing against a number of other categories with some very nice pieces. I was shocked when the pen won best in category, best in class, and best of show. The pen beat out my pencil box which won best in its category, again a big surprise. I also entered a natural edge bowl which is my favorite of the three pieces which did not ribbon. Oh well can't win everything. Funny, that I did very well when I had low expectations.

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Holy Cow Cody!....Ya Done Good:good:

You have progressed so for in a short time. Your turnings show your dedication to doing the best you possibly can. Being willing to try new techniques and turnings has led you here.....Don't stop, there is always more to learn/turn.

Congrats! I can say..I know Cody!...he's a great turner and a good guy!

Top Bottom