Support for Law Enforcement

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

FingerWood

Greetings All!

I would like to take this opportunity, as a new member of IAP, to ask other members to possibly help me with awareness for a project I've undertaken to support law enforcement.

Please read the top pinned story and watch the news video that ABC Action News' Nicole Grigg did regarding this effort located on my Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/woodmajesty/

If any of you would like to support this project in any way, shape or form I would be most grateful! It is quite a lofty goal and I've found some support so far but no where enough to get to the my first main goal mentioned in the story. But it is off to a good start!

In a weeks time I've had $225 in donations, one person, who had quit turning donated 106 various pen kits, some various hardwood blanks, tools and other miscellaneous things he still had laying around.

Penn State Industries and Rockler Hardware have stated that they too would give me some support and I'm waiting to hear back from them as to the exact support that they will be offering but it does look good.

I'm part of a local woodworking club and have a few members that will be helping as well and I suspect that next week at our meeting I may be able to find more support as well with getting the pens turned, supplies etc.

Even with that support I will need far more support to achieve the goals I've set out to accomplish.

Even if you cannot help in any physical ways an indirect way you could help is to "Like AND SHARE" the story on Facebook and ask that your contacts on there do the same. The snowball affect of sharing and asking your friends to do the same is simply amazing.

Please think of any of your support as not helping me to achieve my goal but saying to the men and women of law enforcement that we cherish them for the jobs they do!

Top Bottom