Supersonic >>>>>>>>>>>>

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

Here is my second entry in the Cartridge Casing contest(Its a teachers pen, black on the nose, red on the tail). I built this sucker with nine cartridges>> 2- 223's, 4-308's, 2-9mm's, and a 22 long rifle. I have gone supersonic. Hope U like it >>> :cat:

1_sst1.jpg

1_sst3.jpg

1_sst.jpg

1_sst_f.jpg

Last edited:

RAdams

Banned
You have got to be the MOST creative penmaker in the WHOLE WORLD! I wish i had 1/10th of your skill and ability!

My Favorite Airplane is the ole SR71 Blackbird, so this pen to me, is the BEES KNEES

OKLAHOMAN

WOW!
Is there a way to Limit Jim and Steven's post in SOYP? They are both just to damn talented for us mere mortals to be compared to!

HSTurning

the rest of us make pens, some may consider art
you make art, some would consider pens

I have become affraid to open your post. I just dont see me getting anywhere near your skill level. Give me something to aim for tho.:)

Grizz

Banned
I know this is a 'Pen' site so it doesn't matter. But I'm curious, was there any turning involved?

I know this is a 'Pen' site so it doesn't matter. But I'm curious, was there any turning involved?
Yup, every single one of those bullets was turned on a lathe, all the tubing was also cut and squared on the lathe, not to mention the internals and mechanisms. I have many hours of lathe and mill work in this pen. Here is a picture of the guts, there's more to this pen than meets the eye, it is a teachers pen, black on the front and red on the back, the front and the rear are also reversible/intrechangable.

1_sst_guts.jpg

Last edited:

RAdams

Banned
After thinking about it, i have come to a simple conclusion..

There are "Penturners"

there are "Penmakers"

There is the "Pen makers Guild" where the best of the best gather...

Then there is you.

Grizz

Banned
Okay, we've have got to come with an "Impossible Pen" for him to attempt.

Any ideas?

HSTurning

ok
how about a desk set.
Space Shuttle Canadarm Robotic Arm would be 2 pens.
If you lift up the tail fin the ink well or ink bottle is hidden.

or

Standing on the launch pad and the liquid booster and 2 solid boosters as a 3 peice set.

just ideas:biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
You inspire a lot of people on this site to reach beyond their abilities. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. This pen, like all of your work, is awesome. I always look forward to the, "competition" between you and Skiprat.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
You inspire a lot of people on this site to reach beyond their abilities. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. This pen, like all of your work, is awesome. I always look forward to the, "competition" between you and Skiprat.

There is no competition. :wink: Like many others here, we are just a little 'different'. Not better, just different:biggrin:

Now go and crank up the replies on my post cos he's beating me!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom