SUPERBOWL POOL 2024

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Thanks Terry - at least this gives me a reason to watch the game. WHO-DEY!!!!

On a side note - I've got a side bet going with my kids that IF the chiefs win then Kelce will propose to Swift during the trophy presentation.
Now that's funny. What do you get when the 49ers win.

KMCloonan

The other night I took out our garbage to the curb for morning pickup. I did not realize how windy it was - when I got up in the morning, The garbage containers had blown over, and their contents spread all over our yard and some into our neighbor's yard. I spent a good 10 minutes cleaning all this up.

There, I am done talking trash. šŸ˜

lyonsacc

What's everybody got cooking? We are making a chicago style pizza. That is a double layered/double crust wonderful thing, not a bad (like the football team) pizza!

JohnU

Ordering out for Pizza from a local favorite.

I only joined to send blanks. It will make my wife happy seeing me get rid of some. (making room for new one but don't tell her)

Last edited:

egnald

Pastrami and baby swiss on marble rye and the masters pimento cheese sandwiches on white bread. Also DIY nacho plates with taco meat, chorizo beans, queso, guac, onions, salsa, sour cream, black olives, jalapeƱos, etc. for toppings.

Low carb Vodka Collins with sugar free Starry soda, sweet and sour mix, and Stolichnia. (I actually started on those about a half an hour ago) šŸ„“

jcm71

Just a thought. If IAP is a winner in any quarter, put all the name of the participants in that quarter in a hat a draw a winner. What say the rest of you?

Q1 was 0 to 0. 49ers didn't get their field goal until the start of the 2nd quarter. I read it as all of the grey squares send blanks to IAP (IAP representative and address to be determined) correct?

Yes, 0 to 0 after Q1

Attachments

• IMG_9197.jpeg
    IMG_9197.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 19

gimpy

Results are:
1st qtr.........SF 0 KC 0 IAP
2nd qtr......SF 10 KC 3 Karl99
3rd qtr.......SF 10 KC 13 Karl99

Final score SF 22 KC 25 IAP

Congratulations to the winners.
Please contact Karl99 for his shipping address
I put a note out for to Jeff to put the IAP's shipping info out.

Thank you all for your participation,
and your patience.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
@gimpy and everyone else...

Well this is an interesting situation! I'd propose we use these for Bash prizes. I can assemble all the donations into a single prize, or multiples depending on quantity. So, feel free to ship to me and I'll work with @mredburn to see where we can best use these.

Jeff Brown
23618 Concord Dr.
Westlake, OH 44145

Thanks, all!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations, Karl -
@gimpy and everyone else...

Well this is an interesting situation! I'd propose we use these for Bash prizes. I can assemble all the donations into a single prize, or multiples depending on quantity. So, feel free to ship to me and I'll work with @mredburn to see where we can best use these.

Jeff Brown
23618 Concord Dr.
Westlake, OH 44145

Thanks, all!
Sounds great, Jeff. I owe you two boxes, so I'll pack up a Medium Flat Rate Box instead of two separate SFRBs.

Edgar

Top Bottom