MrMEC

Results are:
1st qtr.........SF 0 KC 0 IAP
2nd qtr......SF 10 KC 3 Karl99
3rd qtr.......SF 10 KC 13 Karl99

Final score SF 22 KC 25 IAP

Congratulations to the winners.
Please contact Karl99 for his shipping address
I put a note out for to Jeff to put the IAP's shipping info out.

Thank you all for your participation,
and your patience.
Karl please send me your address so I can get blanks out to you.

gimpy

Ok I need some help figuring out who gets my stuff and how much do I send.

Good morning sir, Both your boxes will go to IAP, since they go to the same place, you can put in one box to cut down on shipping cost
As to how many blanks, I would say a minimum of four per box and the maximum is up to you

Thanks for playing

geffre

Good morning sir, Both your boxes will go to IAP, since they go to the same place, you can put in one box to cut down on shipping cost
As to how many blanks, I would say a minimum of four per box and the maximum is up to you

Thanks for playing
Great.
I should know, but where can I find the address for IAP. (As far as I know you could have me send the blanks to anyone and I could not tell).

greenacres2

Box to Karl_99 and Jeff went out today. Each got a random sample--and i parted with a Thuya Burl in each box...a few of the best from Seth @Rolandranch . If there was a 12-step program out of turning (or hoarding wood), parting with a Thuya Burl blank would be about step 10 for me!!

Karl_99

I have some business travel next week and based on the shipping feedback I've received, there should be quite a few boxes when I get home! I'll post some pics of the haul. Thank you everyone!

I may have to make a nice pen for the mail man!

greenacres2

I have some business travel next week and based on the shipping feedback I've received, there should be quite a few boxes when I get home! I'll post some pics of the haul. Thank you everyone!

I may have to make a nice pen for the mail man!
Enquiring minds want to know...Did you schedule that "business travel" after the Super Bowl?? Very convenient coincidence to not have to face the Postmaster!! ;)

Karl_99

I got back from my trip and it looked like Christmas on the dining room table with all of the packages! Most of the blanks have been recieved and folks have been very generous!

Attachments

• Superbowl 24 Winnings 22324.jpeg
    Superbowl 24 Winnings 22324.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 36

KMCloonan

I went to check the mail today, and found that the box of blanks I shipped for the Superbowl pool got returned to me - Somehow, on Pirate Ship, the wrong town/state ended up on the shipping label, so it was not deliverable. I will re-ship. Apologies for the delay,
thumbnail_IMG_5889.jpg

Top Bottom