SUPERBOWL POOL 2011 GRID

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Pretty exciting game so far.

Pittsburgh scores but decide to go for 2 instead of the extra point. So score is now 28-25 Packers.

Unclefuzzy has taken the lead, while USNR'03 is cursing because they didn't kick the extra point.:biggrin:

Oh, and Buzzz4 is really mad, had they not got the 2 point conversion he had the potential of a million blanks coming his way

Buzzzz4

EBorraga said:

Pittsburgh scores but decide to go for 2 instead of the extra point. So score is now 28-25 Packers.

Unclefuzzy has taken the lead, while USNR'03 is cursing because they didn't kick the extra point.:biggrin:

Oh, and Buzzz4 is really mad, had they not got the 2 point conversion he had the potential of a million blanks coming his way

We we're cheering for that. But I am still ecstactic to win the first quarter.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
EBorraga said:

We we're cheering for that. But I am still ecstactic to win the first quarter.

Would of been like 200 or something blanks. Hell I was cheering for ya.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Packer's win. 31-25.

Last winner of the night

MAINIAC. So If you're in the Grey are, lower left, get you're blanks ready to ship

EBorraga

In Memoriam
As the official 2011 SuperBowl Pool Announcer Guy I will bid farewell to everyone. So in my best Harry Carry voice I'll say this, "Ladies and Gentleman, this has been a fabulous SuperBowl, but all things must come to an end. I've had way to many drinks and have to get up at 4am. It's been fun and been real." So in closing i'll leave you with one last thought,
How Bout Them Packer's

And Everyone make an attempt to PM the person you owe blanks to.

bobleibo

Congrats to our winners..
Buzzzz4 - Eric
Pioneerpens - Jennifer
Monty - Mannie
Maniac - Dick

and a special THANK YOU to our game day announce Ernie!!!

Grids will be posted shortly...

The Pack did indeed attack, contrary to my original "guess", but it was a great game! I hope everyone had fun with this.

Cheers!
Bob

Last edited:

bobleibo

Blank Mailing

To all of our participants.....
You should be receiving a PM from the winners of your quadrant in a day or two with their mailing address. Once you have it, you can send off your blanks. The original plan was for each of us to send 3-5 blanks to our winners. Try to have them sent off within the next 2 weeks.

To our winners.....we will all be waiting for some pictures of your winnings. Post them for everyone to see and drool over :crying:

I hope everyone had fun with this.....see you again next year! :redface:

Cheers
Bob

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Well shoot!!! I don't even have to pay shipping. I'll just drop Dick's blanks off at his house!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

turner.curtis

Congrats to all the winners!

Monty sent you a PM, although maybe a few days after I get you address to ship, depending on how long it takes to get over the depression...

sgimbel

Ernie, Bob and everyone else involved in organizing Superbowl pool 2011. I want to thank you all for your hard work. Ernie you were a blast!

Karin Voorhis

Hey Monty, Congrat!!! You won the 3rd right????

Flip me your adress via PM and I have your blanks already packaged ready to ship out!.

bobleibo

Completed Superbowl Pool results

Here are the Superbowl Pool Results with the winners names. Congrats to all of you. We expect some pics when you start getting your loot!
Cheers
Bob

Attachments

• SB Pool 2011.pdf
    739.8 KB · Views: 262
  • SB 2011.xls
    37 KB · Views: 236

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Well I'm getting my blanks packed up right now. Also it was a very long 10 hours of work today, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT:biggrin:. I had a total blast. Just wish the commercials would've been a little better.

penmaker1967

i am send off my blanks tomorrow the only one address i have is for pioneerpens i have not heard from monty as of yet. will get them out as soon as he sends me that address.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Just phoned Dick (maniac) he will be logging on to PM his address to those who need it.

bobleibo

All......
I sent a PM to the (4) winners last night asking them to get in contact with those of you in their quads. Considering the time zone differences and folks work schedules, there may be a day or two until they get a chance to read them plus the fact that they each have 25 people to send PM's to.
Or, if you want to be real go-getters, you can send them one congratulating them and ask them where to send their loot.

Thanks to everyone for being right on top of it....
Cheers
Bob

stolicky

Has anyone heard from pioneerspens? I did not receive a PM from her, and I reached out to her (via PM) the other day asking for her mailing address. I have her blanks sitting here and want to fulfill my gambling debt. : )

Thanks.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Has anyone heard from pioneerspens? I did not receive a PM from her, and I reached out to her (via PM) the other day asking for her mailing address. I have her blanks sitting here and want to fulfill my gambling debt. : )

Thanks.
She PM'ed me her address. I'll forward it to you.

Top Bottom