SUPER BOWL WINNINGS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

I have received a little over half of the blanks that I won during the Super Bowl. To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement. I'm posting these pics now because I'm running out of room on my desk and I need to get these out to the shop so I can start turning!!

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 143
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Yep, I have a nice little pile of blanks so far myself. I'll wait until they all arrive before I share a picture.

Ambidex

Ah crap...thanks for the reminder!! Been sending and receiving so much I almost forgot:eek:...now I've gotta go back and remember who I owe!:wink:

Marnat3

I want to echo the message sent to me from Burlman about the generosity and sharing attitude of the members here on the IAP.

I was one of the winners of the Superbowl pool and have received mindblowing assortment of blanks (both acrylic and wood). They are some of the prettiest pieces and being very new to this I am somewhat overwhelmed.
I am looking forward to turning each and every one of them and thank each and everyone here for the guidance and mentoring attitude.
I will be a member here for a long time and have found not only a hobby but a release.
Thank you all. Marnat3

Top Bottom