Super Bowl Pool ?????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

BTW, haven't watched pro or college football in years. As a disabled veteran, I have another reason not to watch pro football. My wife and I will watch the Puppy Bowl.
Tee shirt- If we go to war with North Korea, let the military take a knee and let the NFL do the fighting.

Joe S.

Not normally a sports guy so I'm way out of the loop, why is the NFL being boycotted?

The super bowl is really the only time I pay any attention to football.

tomtedesco

Not normally a sports guy so I'm way out of the loop, why is the NFL being boycotted?

The players living in this country making millions of dollars each year will not stand for the National Anthem in protest. They kneel while the anthem is played , sometime with a raised clenched fist , or refuse to come out of locker room. The NFL does not have the guts to stop this protest.:mad:

Joe S.

The players living in this country making millions of dollars each year will not stand for the National Anthem in protest. They kneel while the anthem is played , sometime with a raised clenched fist , or refuse to come out of locker room. The NFL does not have the guts to stop this protest.:mad:

Woah.

Thanks

StumpyThumb

I got destroyed in my fantasy league this year. Here's hoping the Pats dont win their 400th Championship. [emoji14]

Eric

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I never cared to follow the NFL much; I like baseball better :). BUT, I have enjoyed the pool several times, and did participate, a fun event to exchange blanks, even for non football folks - like me.

I am saddened that this IAP event has become political.

I will comment no further. Best regards to all.

WriteON

I'm from Phila ........ I hope the Eagles win.....but I honestly do not care if the league folds, the players quit or get fired or whatever. Not one of the players ever complained about their salary....

markspens

I never cared to follow the NFL much; I like baseball better :). BUT, I have enjoyed the pool several times, and did participate, a fun event to exchange blanks, even for non football folks - like me.

I am saddened that this IAP event has become political.

I will comment no further. Best regards to all.

The IAP event has not become political, the NFL has. #JustSayin

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
It has the official blessing of the Pen Pope and Edgar can start when ever he wants or can get to it.

Woodchipper

I have followed MLB and MiLB baseball religiously since 2010-----that is when my grandson was #17 draft choice by the Rockies. He is now a free agent so we are waiting to see who signs him.

Woodchipper

maxwell, he played catcher for a number of years but the Mariners minor league club moved him to first base. My wife asked him if he missed being a catcher. He replied he does but his body doesn't. At the end of the season, he is marked with lots of bruises from errant pitches and foul balls. BTW, he always stands during the national anthem and places his hat over his heart. Congress passed a resolution several years ago that allows veterans to salute the colors. Being a veteran, I keep my hat on (cover for Marines), stand at ease, snap to attention at the beginning of the national anthem and hold the salute during the entire time. Just Google- veterans saluting the flag. Interesting. This is virtually unknown by the sports leagues. I was called disrespectful at one one game because I kept my hat on. I never turned around to see this kid's reaction. Let him stew in his own juices.
Will let you know if he signs with the Jays organization. You never know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom