Suffolk Machinery Experience

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Craftdiggity

I am pleased to announce that my first ever transaction with these fine people went great. I exchanged emails a couple of times regarding band saw blades and they directed me to their site, where I tried to figure out what was best for me. I have no real knowledge of how each size and type of blade should be used so I had to call and ask questions, which they were happy to answer. When I hung up after placing my order, I was fully confident in my purchase and their service. This was last Thursday morning. My order arrived yesterday, which I thought was very fast shipping and I finally got the first blade on today.

I have to say that it is refreshing to deal with a company that values even the smaller purchases and is willing to take the time to deal with a customer who needs a little help making his decision.

Since we are quick to jump on a company for poor service I wanted to be sure that I mentioned my great experience just as quickly. I highly recommend Suffolk Machinery and will be doing more business with them in the future.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bruce119

Great company with even better blades. That is all I use Timber Wolf I use a 3tpi AS .032 I do a lot of resaw and green cutting and this blade just eats it up keeps a nice straight line. Never had a problem they have a sale twice a year buy 3 get one free.

Great people

Woodlvr

Thanks Chris. I am in the middle of trying to figure out what blades that I am going to need. I am calling them today.

skywizzard

I agree, great company. I have purchased from them a couple of times. As Bruce said, watch for the buy 2 get one free sales.

thetalbott4

I have never done anything smarter than buying Timber Wolf blades from Suffolk. My crappy 12" bandsaw amazed me when I put a 1/2" 4tpi Timber Wolf on it. Cuts smooth, straight, and doesnt bog in Aussie burls. Great stuff

Whaler

I have been buying from Suffolk for several years and have always had great service and the product is top drawer.

Top Bottom