Striking Feather Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from magpens

magpens

Just showing off a few more pens made from cast feather pen blanks made by Marla Mills and purchased from Indy-Pen-Dance. Pen styles are all Aero (Elegant Beauty). These are so much fun to make and yield rewarding results. But if anyone can tell me how to get better pictures I would appreciate hearing. This pic was taken indoors under fluoro light with camera white balance set to fluoro. No flash.

Attachments

• 4 Aero Pens 2.jpg
    4 Aero Pens 2.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Alright Mal you impressed and educated me. I would have never thought to put the gold feathers with the rose gold plating. They look great together.

wiset1

Can't get over those blanks! I keep telling myself that I'm going to turn one, but I keep getting caught up in other work. Really fantastic looking pens!

76winger

Just showing off a few more pens made from cast feather pen blanks made by Marla Mills and purchased from Indy-Pen-Dance. Pen styles are all Aero (Elegant Beauty). These are so much fun to make and yield rewarding results. But if anyone can tell me how to get better pictures I would appreciate hearing. This pic was taken indoors under fluoro light with camera white balance set to fluoro. No flash.

Almost a year ago now I was working through the process of getting better photos also. This link covers the discussion I had with several others here and my trials through getting my homemade photo booth up and running. Hopefully it will help get you to the next level:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74186&highlight=photo+box

Top Bottom