Stratus Trio in Box Elder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rangertrek

Rangertrek

Stratus click ballpoints in Box Elder Burl. Clear with gold, grey/black on gun metal, and green with chrome. :)
These are my first of this style. I like the weight and feel of the pen, click mechanism is smooth and quiet. Did these for a show next weekend, see how well they sale or what interest they have.

Attachments

• StratTrio.jpg
    StratTrio.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bigj51

Those are pretty! How do you like that kit/click mechanism? I have an order of those from pennstate that's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I just have to make some bushings as they were out of those. Didn't let that stop me from ordering the kits!

t001xa22

Jeff, I can vouch for the Stratus pens so far. They seem to have a style similar to the Post Graduate, and have the same click mechanism as the Vertex. I built my first three and they sold within one week. BTW, I don't know if this will help, but they seem to use the same bushings as the Diva kit.

Attachments

• AbaloneStratus1.jpg
    AbaloneStratus1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 150
  • CoffeeNCreamStratus3.jpg
    CoffeeNCreamStratus3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 157
  • PrettyNPinkStratus1.jpg
    PrettyNPinkStratus1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 143

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nice work!!:wink:
I haven't seen those kits before, but they look pretty nice from here.
I like the Long Clicker, but it is pretty loud. These could be nice alternative.

Bigj51

Jeff, I can vouch for the Stratus pens so far. They seem to have a style similar to the Post Graduate, and have the same click mechanism as the Vertex. I built my first three and they sold within one week. BTW, I don't know if this will help, but they seem to use the same bushings as the Diva kit.

Very nice! those look fantastic. I love the vertex, so I bet I enjoy these as well.

Rangertrek

Those are pretty! How do you like that kit/click mechanism? I have an order of those from pennstate that's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I just have to make some bushings as they were out of those. Didn't let that stop me from ordering the kits!

They use the Vertex mechanism, so they are smooth and quiet, easy to assemble. I like the design of the pen and hope they become a good seller for me.

Top Bottom