Stoppers and Corkscrews

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

I have made and sold so many dozens of stoppers but I had never made cork screws until today. I am going to try a few at my next sale and let customers choose between what color/species of wood they want and what design of stopper they prefer with the same color . I will probably make some in corian as well.
These are walnut and purple heart . I might be missing out on some good sales by not having matching stoppers and corkscrews together as gift items.
I will be making more with different woods as time allows .
Sorry about the chrome twisty part of the stopper not showing very well . Sometimes it's hard to get a background color that is suitable for all aspects of a picture.
These are just my lowest priced silicon fast selling stoppers . They sell about 10 to 1 over the metal ones with the more expensive hardware kits.
I have some Stainless Steel stopper kits coming in the mail but they have not arrived yet . Hopefully first of the week. When they arrive I will make some high end stoppers for ones that like that style best and don't mind paying twice as much. .
I have
W.Y.
345201142.jpg

BTW.
I sure do like all the different projects that members show here . Unfortunatley I don't have time to respond to all of them but I do scan through them and would like to congratulate everyone on their fine work.
I like to post pictures of some of the latest things I make in case anybody that is interested and would like to ask questions , I am always willing to share anything of my limited knowledge.

W.Y.

Thanks Tony.
Here is a little better picture of the corkscrews . I can see where I need some improvement because pictures show every defect.
They will be better next time.

W.Y.

TwoCorkscrews.jpg

Top Bottom