Gift Stock Parker Style Refills Black

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penicillin

I give my "dud" pens to our local library. They don't care about appearance, just that they write. Perhaps your local library can use the refills?

TonyL

I give my "dud" pens to our local library. They don't care about appearance, just that they write. Perhaps your local library can use the refills?
I am just donating the ink refills; not the pens. Nice idea though.

penicillin

I get that, but library (and patrons') pens probably run out of ink often. My thought was that the library might want the refills.

penicillin

Follow-up question: If you have all those stock refills, which nice refills did you use to replace them in your pens?

TonyL

Hi. I use Schmidt 9000M's or monteverdi ceramic gels for parker style pens if I want more of a roller ball feel. 95% of the time , I use the Schmidt 9000M's. There is also a 900 series, but they are more dry. Have a great one!

Don Rabchenuk

Hi. I use Schmidt 9000M's or monteverdi ceramic gels for parker style pens if I want more of a roller ball feel. 95% of the time , I use the Schmidt 9000M's. There is also a 900 series, but they are more dry. Have a great one!
Tony, where do you get your gel refills?

TonyL

Tony, where do you get your gel refills?
Anywhere that I can find them for no more than 3.50 each. So far, from among the ones that I tried, I only like the Monteverde, Parker Style ceramic gels. I have not found that brand discounted much. Very often, I just pick up a 2-pack from Staples, Fry's, etc. I really like the gels for mt personal use. They do run out much faster than the BPs. Whenever I sell a Parkers-style BP, I do let the customer know that they can use a gel refill. Her's what the back of my pen business card looks like. Pen Instructions.JPG

Don Rabchenuk

Anywhere that I can find them for no more than 3.50 each. So far, from among the ones that I tried, I only like the Monteverde, Parker Style ceramic gels. I have not found that brand discounted much. Very often, I just pick up a 2-pack from Staples, Fry's, etc. I really like the gels for mt personal use. They do run out much faster than the BPs. Whenever I sell a Parkers-style BP, I do let the customer know that they can use a gel refill. Her's what the back of my pen business card looks like.View attachment 227391
Thanks for the quick reply.

Top Bottom