Stirred, not shaken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ctEaglesc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

btboone

I like it better than the two part one. Lots of patience and lots of glueing. I would have thought there would be more voids in something like that. Great job on the glue up.

timdaleiden

Originally posted by scubaman
<br />This being a 'show off your pens' forum, are critical comments acceptable or welcome?

There was quite a long thread discussing this very subject not too long ago. I think the final word was that unless the person posting a pen asks for comments, suggestions, or critiques, then they are looking for positive feedback, encouragement, or high-fives only.

There is now a critique forum, but there are a lot of rules.

scubaman

Passed Away Jun 20, 2018
In Memoriam
I think the final word was that unless the person posting a pen asks for comments, suggestions, or critiques, then they are looking for positive feedback, encouragement, or high-fives only.

There is now a critique forum, but there are a lot of rules.
Got it, thanks, that's why I asked. I better shut up then.

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I have posted more pictures of ths pen in this Critques forum.
Since I try not to rebut intelligent comments on the pens I psot there(if addressed to me with my user name)I would like to point out this pen is a single piece 8 mm Parker refill pen.Recently there have been a few slimline pens posted that were single barrel but I thought that holding the smaller nib on the slimline would make it difficult to operate.The black posrtion on the bottom of this style kit allows you to have a larger area to grab while extending the refill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom