Still around and doing well

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Hello all...just wanted to let know I'm still around and doing will. Since going back to work I find I don't have as much time to turn or see what's going on here. I'm putting in about 40 hours a week doing all kinds of different shifts. My foot is doing great and only hurts once in a while. I was a bit concerned about that when I went from not working and not spending all that much on my feet to spending 7 to 8 hours a day standing and walking. Most day I walk 17000 to over 20000 steps. I really love my job and I've met 3 pen turners there. None knew about IAP so I asked all of them to check us out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Glad to hear you are doing well & great that your foot is holding up also. Even at a modest 18" per step, you're putting in well over 5 miles of walking per day - great exercise!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Glad to hear you are doing well & great that your foot is holding up also. Even at a modest 18" per step, you're putting in well over 5 miles of walking per day - great exercise!
That would truely be modest...I have a relatively short stride and it is 28 inches. (probably more like 26 inches now"

elkhorn

I'm glad that things are working out well for you, Dan. You deserve it.

Take care.

Top Bottom