Still around and an Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Hello All
Just wanted to give you a quick update on Evelyn. She has had a Ultrasound which showed a thicken liver, so the did some blood work which all came back normal. Her Doctor still has not told her just what a thicken liver means bit with the blood work being normal we know it working as it should. She has a test to see how fast her digestive system is working and that working slowly from what the tech told her she but she knew that ready, we still has to wait for the test results and a call for her doctor. We are praying for a good report. She may have to change what and how much she eats at one time. Over she going well and is much more at ease know that the blood work was normal. Thank you so much for the prayers and works of encouragement she was really touched by them.
As for me I'm still around even though I have not been posting much. I've been driving Evelyn (No not crazy) around for her job the last few week and have not been doing any turning or much time here. I'm doing well and outing in a good number of applications. I did one for President but was told I was over qualified. It a new year and I know it's going to be a better on with a great job. I'm hoping to get out in the shop soon at least to clean the surface rust off the lathe and maybe even turn and pen if the weather does not get really cold. Ok cold for Virginia. I looking forward to going to the Hampton Roads Pen turners meeting this coming Saturday at the Woodcraft in Norfolk.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Dan and Evelyn,
Thanks for the encouraging news.
Sounds like you are on the right path.
Our Thoughts and Prayers, will continue to include you both.
I trust that 2015, will be a great year for all.
Brian.

glen r

Thank you for letting us know the good news. I think that if it was me having to make a decision between turning a pen or driving my sick wife around it would definitely be driving the Wife around.:)

robutacion

Well mate, life sometimes sucks and that is just a price for the living so, lets hope Evelyn gets sorted well and fast, the pain to see love ones suffer is a heavy load to carry but, you will be OK mate, a new and better job will happen soon and you can go back to a "normal" life as you very much deserve.

I'm not the praying type but, I can think of you guys and think positive, that is all I know how to do...!

Take care,

Cheers
George

Jim Smith

Thanks for the update and please know that I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Take care and please keep us posted on her progress.

God Bless.

Jim Smith

Top Bottom