Stewart Conway Bronze Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I was surprised when my son, Brantley, just asked one day last week if I wanted to make a pen with him and have some father son time. So we did. He was 11 when he started making pens. Somewhere along the line, we made the front page with father and son pens. I think he was 13 at the time. Time passed and now at 21 and a college student at Texas A&M San Antonio he 's been busy. Nevertheless, he found time to do this together. He picked out a Stewart Conway Blank blank and a British Made Rollerball Pen Kit and got busy. He worked and we talked. I watched him initially going through steps and after a while I just got interested in the conversation and found myself not really paying attention to what he was doing until he had nearly finished. I set him up with a pen press and he finished. He let me take some pictures of a beautiful pen and post them here. It was fun and I treasure the moments I have with him.
Kind Regards,
Doc :)

Attachments

• Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball .JPG
    Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball .JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 180
  • Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball _3.JPG
    Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball _3.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball _4.JPG
    Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball _4.JPG
    223.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball _6.JPG
    Conway Stewart Bronze Rollerball _6.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sataro

Beautiful pen made by your son! Even more precious is the memories created during the time spent together!

Top Bottom