Steel Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dcastle

Does anyone know a source for between-centers steel bushings besides Penturner's Products? They seem to be eternally sold out on Sierra bushings.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

I just ordered a bunch of extra bushings from lazerlinez. Too good of a deal not to.

Some members here make their own and some make some for you upon request.

I hope that one day they will be offered by more places.

healeydays

Lazerlines has a great deal this weekend, but a number of the dealers out there have bushing sets for different pen kits available. I've always been able to find sets for any pen I am looking to build. Now, finding them on some folks' sites is a different matter as they might be hidden in with the pen kits themselves...

Dan Masshardt

Lazerlines has a great deal this weekend, but a number of the dealers out there have bushing sets for different pen kits available. I've always been able to find sets for any pen I am looking to build. Now, finding them on some folks' sites is a different matter as they might be hidden in with the pen kits themselves...

60 degree tbc bushings? I've seen Johnny's listed on a couple other sites, but never in stock.

Dan Masshardt

Have you checked Johnnycnc's site or contacted him?

Mike - not sure if you're conversing with me or the op. :)

I've gotten lots from Johnny CNC. His and lazerlinez are both very good and I use them all the time (just about every pen).

I wish they made them for every pen kit I like. :).

Right now getting Sierra bushings for $3 is a steal on lazerlinez.

Dan Masshardt

Email him. Tell him what you need and I'm sure he will make them. He has done that many times for me.

I meant the other sites never have seen to have them in stock.

Johnny recently found a way to really hook me up and I shared a cheer.

He actually has quite a few bushings sets in stock right now.

I'm sure he would help out anybody as much as he could. Time is the tight commodity for him I believe.

To be clear - I am not looking for any bushings. The OP is.

Top Bottom