State Fair Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jssmith3

tn_P1000742.jpg

I just had to post that I just got a call that my pen took 1st place in the state fair :D

Janet :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

emackrell

WOO HOO!!! Congratulations and well done!
You need to keep that pen separate and show it off at future shows and fairs and gatherings along with its blue ribbon. Maybe in a glass case. Then offer to make the customer another AWARD WINNING PEN just like it. [;)]
cheers Eileen [8D]

PenWorks

Congrats Janet[:0] Great job !
I saw on the news this week, State Fairs and old barns starting to go by the wayside.
Soon to become extinct, like the drive in theaters. Cherish that ribbon, as your state fair just may disappear soon.

its_virgil

Congratulations Janet. A really nice piece of art and work as usual. Maybe you should auction it off like they do the first place livestock and preserves and pies and ...

Any news from the PR casting side of your studio?

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Schneider
<br />Good job. Nice work.

jssmith3

Thanks everyone, now I have to figure out what to enter for next year since I won't be able to enter as an advanced since I starting teaching pen turning classes at Woodcraft now! I guess if you teach classes (according to the regulations) in the subject you are turning then you are concidered expert and that doesn't feel like me at all!!! Thanks for all the kudo's [:D]

Janet ;)

P.S. Don, this is just not working!!! These snake skins are just going to have to remain in their bag for now I guess.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by jssmith3
<br />.....you are concidered expert and that doesn't feel like me at all!!! ........

Janet,

You became an expert in my book when you posted the Pen swap pen. Your work amazes me every time I see it. And I have every confidence that you will take the expert catagory next year.

I hope you make my pen soon cause at the rate you’re going I won't be able to afford your work in the next few months. [;)]

Congratulations Janet, It was an earned victory. Display that ribbon proudly.

gerryr

Janet,
Congratulations. You deserved to win and you also deserve to be called an expert because you are. Don't under-rate yourself or your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom