Starting back up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

boatemp

HI,
After 6 or 7 years of inactivity I think I'm going to get back into pen turning. The last time i bought carbide cutters ws from Captain Eddie. Reasonably priced, good quality. Where is a good place to get cutters at a reasonable price. Also saw some ads on ebay for Woodturning Store. Any comments? Appreciate your help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Like you, I've been out of turning for several years. But Capt. Eddie still sells carbide cutters at reasonable prices. There's also some vendors here that may have some available at their sites.

Joebobber

Captain Eddie, is he that guy on YouTube? If it is, that guy is 1 of a few that got me into woodturning. I was fresh out of the nursing home after having to learn to be in a wheelchair. I always wanted to try woodturning but never did until I started watching him. That guy practically saved my life.

egnald

I buy mine from AZ Carbide. Not only is their product good, their prices are good. Partly what sold me on AZ was an interview by Eric Godwin with Ron Campbell, the owner of AZ Carbide, about his woodturning experience, the turning classes he puts on, and how he came to be the owner of AZ Carbide. He is certainly a supplier worth checking out. - Dave

boatemp

I buy mine from AZ Carbide. Not only is their product good, their prices are good. Partly what sold me on AZ was an interview by Eric Godwin with Ron Campbell, the owner of AZ Carbide, about his woodturning experience, the turning classes he puts on, and how he came to be the owner of AZ Carbide. He is certainly a supplier worth checking out. - Dave
Thanks guys!!

Top Bottom