Stamps from Greece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

και οι φίλοι μου, πάει σχήμα; Όντας της ελληνικής αξιοπρεπή, θα ήθελα απλώς να κάνει αυτό το στυλό σε ένα "Μέσα" kit. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν τα rults όσο εγώ. Να είστε καλά ............ Jan

Translated into English below!

Stamps from Greece.....
..........well my friends, go figure? Being of Greek decent, I just wanted to make this pen! I built it on a "Mesa" kit. I hope you like the results as much as I do. Be well............Jan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

walshjp17

Αρκετά φοβερό. Ωραίο ταιριάζει, φινίρισμα και τα χρώματα σφραγίδα πάει καλά με το υλικό. Πολύ καλά. :)

Waluy

Nice looking pen.

On a side note do you actually speak Greek or did you just use a translator? Just curious because its the first time I have ever translated anything with one that actually translated almost exactly how the author translated it.

keithkarl2007

Send me your address and I'll send you stamps from England :biggrin::biggrin: Seriously though, send it on I've a huge bag full of them.

Janster

Send me your address and I'll send you stamps from England :biggrin::biggrin: Seriously though, send it on I've a huge bag full of them.
Very kind offer that I will accept. Info has been sent and I am very appreciative of your kind and generous offer. Thanks and be well.........Jan

Janster

Thnaks for all the kind words and also to Christos :) and Keith :) who are sending me STAMPS :biggrin: !! Some from England and some from Greece. Now, how nice is that? Be well.............Jan

Top Bottom