Stainless desk pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BradG

BradG

A modern take on the desk pen, being made completely from stainless steel including the base.

Featuring a very nice 18 carat gold Pelikan M1000 Nib

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 288
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 293
  • dismantled.jpg
    dismantled.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 275
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful. I love the clean, neat appearance. I suspect it would be very comfortable.

Great artistry.

magpens

Extremely nice pen, Brad !!! . I'd love to learn to machine stainless but I doubt that my small metal lathe would handle it.

OZturner

Glorious Stainless Steel Pen and Stand Brad.
Love the Concept of a Fountain Pen that looks like a Dip Pen,
Outstanding, Design, Machining, Fit and Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Nice! Very sleek looking, and it appears to thread into the base, a very cool and clever idea to protect the nib. I'd say it was well worth dealing with the purple fingers.

BradG

Nice! Very sleek looking, and it appears to thread into the base, a very cool and clever idea to protect the nib. I'd say it was well worth dealing with the purple fingers.

The stem on the base can be removed so it becomes a cap, allowing the pen to be used without the need of the base.

OZturner

The stem on the base can be removed so it becomes a cap, allowing the pen to be used without the need of the base.

Very Clever, Brad.- Matter of fact, "Brilliant".
Congratulations,
Brian.

BradG

Very Clever, Brad.- Matter of fact, "Brilliant".
Congratulations,
Brian.

Thanks for the kind words as always Brian :)

Attachments

• closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 144

More4dan

Extremely nice pen, Brad !!! . I'd love to learn to machine stainless but I doubt that my small metal lathe would handle it.

I've turned Stainless pens on a HF 7 x 10 metal lathe without problem. Unless your's is a micro lathe, you should be able to as well.

The pen is inspiring. Beautiful work!

Danny

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Last edited:

I see that now. Even cooler and more clever! You've made an outstanding pen there sir!

Top Bottom