Stabilized extremely curly Koa blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Vey

Stabilized extremely curly Koa blanks - SOLD

SOLD!!!

I have picked up some year back in Hawaii a number of the most curly Koa I have ever seen. These blanks are of the highest musical grade and have an unbelievable figure. They have been professional resin stabilized. One blank has also some lighter sap wood.

Would like to sell as one lot if possible, the lot goes for $45 incl shipping with priority mail in CONUS.

Attachments

• Extreme curly Koa - 2.jpg
    Extreme curly Koa - 2.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I'm a sucker for Koa. I'll take them :)
Hey Tim ...

I can help you out in using up these beautiful Koa blanks !!!!! :)

I have become quite expert in building kitless ballpoints in wood ... see my BASH kitless entries both last year and this year ...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Ha! I'm just glad I caught you sleeping and was able to get these before you saw them. Gotta be fountain pens though, have all these nibs around here... Of course kinda hard to stand at the lathe currently after breaking my ankle this past weekend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

magpens

Ha! I'm just glad I caught you sleeping and was able to get these before you saw them. Gotta be fountain pens though, have all these nibs around here... Of course kinda hard to stand at the lathe currently after breaking my ankle this past weekend.

Sure !!! . Any kinda pen you like !! . And since you can't turn it yourself ... :biggrin: .... !!

BTW ... sorry to hear about your ankle and sincerely hope you are not disabled for too long, Tim !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom