Stabalize wood or marinate steak for grill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

May not be the best but I would't say it will not work. Right now I am using a plain bottle/jug, no vacuum and it works [;)]

EdwinSSIV

It does not have measurements...but if it was big enough could you put a glass dish or something in the bottom to make sure it could handle the poly-acetone mix?

vick

based on the picture of the hand pressing the button I would guess that it will take 1/2 blanks but not fullsized.

Fangar

I don't know if that would pull the required vacuum. I know that some fo the commercial vacuum sealers would. However, I have seen some wood offered for sale here that appears to be good enough to eat anyway!

Fangar

JimGo

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />... However, I have seen some wood offered for sale here that appears to be good enough to eat anyway!

Spoken like a true addict! [:)]

I have something similar that Avon sold (gloat - wife saw it and picked it up for me). Haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking of doing some box elder burl and may try home stabilization then using this little thingy.

I wonder if we can use the paint pots as vacuum chambers too.

Fangar

Originally posted by Mikey
<br />Hmmm, anyone ever try to vacuum marinate meats? Wonder if the flavor would be throughout? Or would you have to pressurize it?

Vacuum is reaularly done on meats. I used to do a chicken marinade with a vacuum sealer. It really makes for moist chicken.

Cheers,

Fangar

ashaw

My problem with it, I would get the two mixed up. Juicey turning stock and stabilized meat.[:D] Could not turn this one down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom