St. Patty's Photochromic Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

Go Irish! St Patrick's Day is fast approaching and I had a green blank from Wolftat... so here it is! I love this pen!! The subtle golds melting in with the greens really tickle my hot button! I don't think I am letting this one out of my hands. This is now one of my personal desk pens.

Wet sand to 1200 grit, MM-12000, Novus 2 polish, and Ren Wax.

sCIMG5274.jpg

sCIMG5275.jpg

sCIMG5276.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I really like the way that one came out, I think I may have to mix a few more of those. You did a great job of turning it, but getting the depth of these blanks is difficult to photograph, nice job.

Phunky_2003

I really like that green too. I have been thrilled with all the blanks I have got from Neil. In my latest batch I got a freebie green and yellow. It is a great looking piece. Wife carried it to work before I could get a picture of it. She sold it to the first person who saw it.

Very nice pen, the pics are excellent, that stuff is hard to get a picture of.

James

jttheclockman

Now that is a real looker. Great blank and love the color green. Great job on both party's part. Thanks for showing.

Bree

I really like the way that one came out, I think I may have to mix a few more of those. You did a great job of turning it, but getting the depth of these blanks is difficult to photograph, nice job.

The PIX stink!! I just couldn't get the light and my little Point and Shoot to agree on what I wanted! The actual pen sizzles in the sunlight but the glimmering components are like dust... very very small so it is subtle and you have to get up close. Once you get hands on to the pen, you start to see what's going on with it and it is bedazzling. I have the green and red/gold side by side on my desk and they just knock your socks off.

Not sure what goes into these blanks. I would bet that it is sparkly mica powder or something similar that can catch the light and reflect it back and cause color shifts. Whatever it is, it's cool as hell and I love it. So you are DaMan Neil!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom