Spotlight Golf Machine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

This is not something I made so please forgive me if I have broken any rules. I would be interested if any of you guys have come across one in the States. I have spent many hours trawling websites for information but cannot find one in the USA. I restored this some years ago the cabinet was in a pretty bad state so a bit of woodwork involved.
I know of only 4 in existence and mine is on loan at the British Golf Museum at St Andrews.
2 are in the Australian Golf museum and one turned up this week on an Antiques TV program.
If you have seen or heard of one I would appreciate any information. It was made in England around 1935. Its supposed to be the first computer Golf Game. But do not consider it to be a computer its runs on relays and I think mechanical. I do have a lot of information patent documents wireing diagrams etc.
Now back to Pen Making.

Attachments

• P1010063.jpg
    P1010063.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 241

Kcimdrib

Unfortunately the electrics beat me but I made a reasonable job of the wooden cabinet also had the chrome work re-plated. The museum were pleased only wish I could find more information from the US. Its valued at £8/10 thousand pounds I'll keep it for now.

Top Bottom