Spectraply

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jxdubbs

Hey guys where can I get really good Spectraply blanks? I have when I get a couple blanks in and the colors are bad. They look like they sat in a puddle for month. And the color all but ran out. I do love these type of blanks as long as it has very nice color. And the colors go together. Not like my color blind 2 year old. Lol so were fo you get your?....
Or do you make your own let me know.
Thanks for the help boys and girls!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

I have a pretty good supply I picked up last year, and the ones I've turned have been fine (except for sanding dust--which was exactly why I learned to use a skew for scraping at the end--no more sanding). PM me with what you're looking for color-wise and I may be able to help you out.
earl

jttheclockman

Without a doubt the best place is here. They make them.

www.cwp-usa.com/collections/spectraply-blanks

Many people use them for pen blanks. I had them make me some panels and cut them up to make these baskets. Turned out well and became a good seller last year.

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP0147.jpg
    Copy of IMGP0147.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 199

MRDucks2

greenacres2

Wow John--I don't know how you had the vision to see that basket coming together!! I put good segmenting in the same class--the ability to see the finished product then work backward to raw material is astounding to me.
earl

Top Bottom