Special Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Pecan Sedona with 14kt solid yellow gold nib. Thanks for looking and or commenting

2007661167_Pecan%20w%2014kt%20yellow%20gold%20nib.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Bill - The Sedona comes with the same steel nib that the Baron and the Juniors come with. This nib is solid 14kt yellow gold. The O-ring is my mod. It doesn't seem to detract from the overall appearance, IMO. Thanks, Jim. William, let me know if you remember what the initials stand for. [8D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Actually not, Brian. I have begun a relationship with a nib manufacturer and will be carrying a slightly different line than Anthony. Anthony's nibs for the Baron/Sedona/Juniors is 14kt with two-tone plating and a different design on the nib. This initial batch for me is simple 14kt yellow gold.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Sedona kit is made up of the same parts as the Baron, only in slightly different shapes. The cap and tailpiece are both rounded instead of squared off. The hex nibholder on the Baron is replaced with a triangular nibholder on the Sedona.(Rollerball only) I really like this kit. It sells nearly as well as the Baron. I also like the variety of platings it comes in.

The finish is lacquer and TSW. Michael - I like the heartwood/sapwood also. [:)] Thanks for everyone's kind comments.[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom