Speaking of Lighting a Few Day Ago

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
The HF ones are 4000K, and are great for general lightning, but for detailed color perception, 5000K is better for most people. Your link to the ones at Amazon are a great buy: 4 sets for $51 makes it approx. $12.75 per light.

For clarification -
The HF ones are 4000K rated at 5000lm. These are 5000K but 4000lm.

Woodchipper

Got four HF lights @$19.95. Gives plenty of light. The one in the office eliminates the desk lamps and there are not shadows from me onto the desk. Not really concerned about the specific details of K, etc. Rarely buy from Amazon.

TonyL

Just received mine a few minutes ago. They are very cheapy made. I will install soon and see what I can see :cool: . They must have all of the F & Fs write the reviews LOL. Free returns though.

tiggere

I have one from HD and one from HF...both are 4k color and put out good light...4k is about the lowest of the color spectrum I like to go as lower is a very noticeable yellow...my near lathe light will be a 5k color led as that color is "hospital white" and helps with the details...I do think 4k is great for general lighting though...

FGarbrecht

Just put mine up, superlight and easy to hang. I'm used to spending hours putting up shop / garage fixtures so spending around 20 minutes to hang 4 of these was a breeze. Yes, they are flimsy, but they put out some nice light. I like 'em. Now I can actually see my sharpening station and bandsaw.

TonyL

Just put mine up, superlight and easy to hang. I'm used to spending hours putting up shop / garage fixtures so spending around 20 minutes to hang 4 of these was a breeze. Yes, they are flimsy, but they put out some nice light. I like 'em. Now I can actually see my sharpening station and bandsaw.
Glad to hear hear it! I didn't hand mine yet.

Top Bottom