sparkler crosswrap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dale Lynch

Dale Lynch

Hey fellas, Finished up another wrap. Ti gold long clicker, pattern is called Sparkler, modified to fit. I used silver and gunmetal metallic thread for the star. Light yellow, gold, orange, red, and burgandy for the backround and a little black in the center.
DSCF5119.jpg
DSCF5120.jpg
DSCF5121.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@Dale Lynch

I am truly amazed at your "thread wrapping" skills ! ! ! ! !

That pen barrel is very impressive . . . the pattern is so symmetric ! !

VERY well-done, indeed ! !

sorcerertd

That's awesome! I see why you call it sparkler. The arc shape of the "connectors" (for lack of a better word) is really cool. I 3rd, 4th, or whatever, seeing pictures of the process. I can't see myself having the patience to do that, but would love to see it.

I'm wondering, if you are showing us this one, what masterpiece might you have saved for a bash contest? šŸ¤”

Dale Lynch

Thanks fellas, I'm glad you like it. The pattern I used as a basis was originally done in various shades of purple. To me that's not sparkly so I changed up the colors to silver and fire.
I did a thread awhile back showing some of the process using a different pattern. https://www.penturners.org/threads/sky-sharks-crosswrap-how-to-kinda.170402/
That's awesome! I see why you call it sparkler. The arc shape of the "connectors" (for lack of a better word) is really cool. I 3rd, 4th, or whatever, seeing pictures of the process. I can't see myself having the patience to do that, but would love to see it.

I'm wondering, if you are showing us this one, what masterpiece might you have saved for a bash contest? šŸ¤”

Todd, the arc connectors was the reason I chose it, I'm glad you noticed them. It was done with a +1 thread count. Meaning 1silver 1gunmetal 1 yellow, 1silver 1 gunmetal 2 yellow etc. till I got to 8 changing colors along the way.

RGVPens

Thanks,

Haven't been there for years but it's still open. people always comin out drunker than they went in.

Thanks, there's only 4 axis to pay attention to, vertical, horizontal, and diagonal both ways.
I use to live in Hastings in the 90s. I owned a Farmers Insurance Agency. My office was in a friend's building between the hospital and the RR tracks.

Top Bottom