SOYWP---My First

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Yup-----Show of Your Watch Pen----my first
Heck its fugly-----but it made the trip and some days thats enough.
The big mistake ----I started with Epoxy----doesn't work well for this at all. Make from old junk watchs.

Attachments

• DSCN0261.jpg
    DSCN0261.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 379
  • DSCN0262.JPG
    DSCN0262.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 304
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Gotta walk before you run Gary. Looks to me like you are on the right path! :wink:

aggromere

Yes, I think great just for trying. I saw a post somewhere on the forums for a link to a company that sold old watch parts in batches of 100 pieces or so for not very much money. Maybe you could find that and pick up a bunch of watch parts to keep going and get the watch pens to the same level as the rest of your work, which is beautiful.

I've seen some of barry gross's watch pens on the web. He gets hundreds of dollars for them, or at least ask that much.

Gary Max

Yes, I think great just for trying. I saw a post somewhere on the forums for a link to a company that sold old watch parts in batches of 100 pieces or so for not very much money. Maybe you could find that and pick up a bunch of watch parts to keep going and get the watch pens to the same level as the rest of your work, which is beautiful.

I've seen some of barry gross's watch pens on the web. He gets hundreds of dollars for them, or at least ask that much.

I have been taking watches apart for months now----got's a nice pile.

Gary Max

Thanks Gary-----It look better in person.
It gets a price tag ----heck it's the only one I got.
I plan on making up a bunch of the blanks real soon.

corian king

Hello Gary!! I think that is really cool Buddy! I would like to try that one myself but would'nt have a clue where to start.Keep up the nice work..
JIM

Top Bottom