Southwest Missouri Chapter interest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hayseedboy

Not for 5 bucks a plate :)

I think it might be fun. We did have fun at the picnic... least I did. I nominate Captain Greatness aka Edman2 as our Commander in Chief.

lr

Last edited:

hughbie

i'm in for a local in Southwest Missouri!!!
after having met several of the local pen turners.........i have to agree with both Hayseed Boy and Edman2......that is....

agree with Edman2 - having 'Smokin' in the Dark' bbq
agree with Hayseed Boy - nominating Captain Greatness as our fearless leader!

MikeInMo

I am in for a SW MO Chapter....possibly a greater Ozarks area chapter to include folks in AR, OK, KS?

I vote for Freddie as CIC for life.

Ok we have 4. Need one more to be "official." Then we can have a secret handshake, password, treehouse...

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
UPDATE 09/15/2008

To form a Chapter, you need a minimum of 5 people committed to participate in at least one meeting per year. More meetings are encouraged, but each group may set its own meeting frequency.

Once you have 5 members ready to roll and want to set up your first meeting, contact me and I will set up a sub-forum for your Chapter. Keep in mind that the Chapter sub-forum is not a substitute for the rest of the IAP forums but simply a location to post Chapter specific activities.

Hayseedboy

Soooo.... does the first chapter to form get a set each of Lou's Nibs?)

lr

I've yet to do a Fountain...

Hayseedboy

We the Penturners...

LOL not sure I need that pic Lou :)

Looks to me like we have 5 riiiiiighchere.

Edman2, Hughbie, MikeinMo, Woodman928, Rifleman1776 (we already have one Arkie don't think one more will hurt) and myself. No that's 6... oh wait, two Arkie's equals <insert Arkansas joke>.

I believe that makes us the first to complete the list of participants and I being from the Great State of Missouri officially nominate and ask the chairman for an immediate roll call vote.

Gents do we have a quorum?

lr

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
If the vigilantes will let me across the border I would be interested.

Being a native of Arkansas myself, all folks from Arkansas are adopted into the Southwest Missouri group. We also take folks from nearby areas like other parts of Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, etc. We now have our sub forum up and running thanks to Lou. Next is our membership drive, then our club shirts and hats, and then...

Rifleman1776

Being a native of Arkansas myself, all folks from Arkansas are adopted into the Southwest Missouri group. We also take folks from nearby areas like other parts of Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, etc. We now have our sub forum up and running thanks to Lou. Next is our membership drive, then our club shirts and hats, and then...

I have relatives in Missouri (my son and his family), so we are sorta Missouri conected.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Frank, I got you down friend. This will just give you an excuse to come visit your son and Grizzly (not necessarily in that order!).

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
I am in Northwest (KC) Missouri but would like to join the group.

Neal,
Glad to have you. We now have a sub forum all our own. You can post in the Southwest Missouri forum under "Local Chapters." We will gave a period of time to receive "charter" members and then we will communicate with everyone about official stuff (surely we will have official stuff by then :eek:).

DustyDenim

edman2:
Count in two more new "charter members" to your new Southwest Missouri chapter from the opposite corner of the state in my father and I. Now if I could just get my wife interested in making pens too, you could make that three new members. Looking forward to coming to an upcoming meeting. Keep us all posted.

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Fred,
Got you down. We have our own forum now under local chapters so you can post into that forum from now on. Glad you and your father joined up.

Top Bottom