Southern Ontario chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SKEETERPROV

:bananen_smilies068: Looking for people to start a southern Ontario chapter...Anyone interested ????? All citys include surrounding areas and want to include general wood turning..Brantford/Woodstock/hamilton /Kitchener/cambridge/windsor
London/Simcoe/.........Let me know and all input is welcome...It wood LOL be nice to keep it within an hour drive radius...Rotation of meetings ????

Thanx scott

P.s let me know if i left out any citys...:)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

Lol yea it can be an armpit too. But it's some of the best sport fishing in Canada. Minus the detriot river smell.

Chief Hill

Because were the armpit of Canada. LOL.... This is why they asked me to join the michigan Chapter and I did. Seeing as I live 5 min away from the USA...

But I dont have a passport now and need to get one to travel over.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
well we are not getting much interest for a southern ontario chapter...whats up with that????
Maybe because we have an Ontario chapter, in case you weren't aware.

Although travelling distances and the dividing line of Toronto is making organizing difficult.

wood-of-1kind

Maybe because we have an Ontario chapter, in case you weren't aware.

Although travelling distances and the dividing line of Toronto is making organizing difficult.

Mack, can we try again to get "it" off the ground? Where is that Jim "fellow" and why is he not leading us?:wink:

SKEETERPROV

I was thinking more of a chapter from hamilton area to london area..... Thanx for the info Mack...Perhaps if we had smaller chapters in a resonable driving distance there would be more interest and people would not have to drive 2 to 3 hours for meetings....just my thoughts..

Last edited:

tomcatchevy

Can you tell I don't get on here much? I play at penturners mostly but I'm still interested in this chapter. I like the idea of a smaller more localized group. (No offense Mack!) I just can't be driving 2-3 hours for a meeting unless it was a fairly large gathering once a year. A few smaller "sub"chapters with more frequent meetings with one large overall meeting would be cool! Just a though!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Can you tell I don't get on here much? I play at penturners mostly but I'm still interested in this chapter. I like the idea of a smaller more localized group. (No offense Mack!) I just can't be driving 2-3 hours for a meeting unless it was a fairly large gathering once a year. A few smaller "sub"chapters with more frequent meetings with one large overall meeting would be cool! Just a though!
No offense taken, Tom! The other matter is seasonal I suppose.

Just as an aside, a group of woodworkers (turners, penturners) in my area meet the first Sunday of each month for breakfast. We meet at the same place each Sunday. There are a number of penturners around me. I put the invitation on Paradise and none of the penturners showed up. It is really difficult to organize things, and get people to show up!

Rick_G

I put the invitation on Paradise and none of the penturners showed up. It is really difficult to organize things, and get people to show up!

I'd like to get there for one Mack, but it's that 2 - 3 hr drive and then the never ending stop and go trek across Toronto.

Do you own or lease?:wink:
Own this one will have to lease the next one.:)

Top Bottom