Something To have a little fun with

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from reddwil

reddwil

Finished making me some cornhole boards tonight. We have really got hooked on this game. I have been throwing shoes for years, but as I get older the joints take longer to recover. Not to take away from the great craftsmanship of the forum. Just thought they turned out nice and wanted to share.

200862613052_IMG_1009.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pentex

Well, I think they look good. I have no idea what these are or what you do with them. I guess it is something us Texan's don't do. Anyway, looks good.

ahoiberg

those are the nicest looking cornholers i've seen. here in iowa, it's just plywood and con bags. harold, it's a toss game where you try to get a small corn filled sack into the hole. thus the corn-holing. it's remarkably addictive. :) very popular at tailgates.

karlkuehn

Banned
Cornholing. That's the best name they could come up with? Really? hehehehe :D[:p]

Actually, it looks like a fun game!

Do you get partial points for landing it on the board? Is there a trick to sorta hitting short and scooting them in there, or do you go for the hole-in-one thing? I'd Google it, but I'm sort of afraid about what would come up. [:0]

MDWine

Did you paint your "G", or use a decal? I've been wanting to do a set of the for 4 years, now the boy has graduated, butI haven't "moved on". Tailgating, high school and college football !!! what more do we need?

Nice job on the boards!

(Your drumline captain in my cousin's son!)

reddwil

MD, the "G's" are painted on. I actually built the boards several weeks ago. The kids were gone to camp this week so I finally was able to get them painted. It has become our after dinner entertainment. Although, after the last 2 nights performance at the College World Series, that "G" might get painted over:(

woodman928

Originally posted by pentex

Well, I think they look good. I have no idea what these are or what you do with them. I guess it is something us Texan's don't do. Anyway, looks good.

Thats what you Texans call pitchin washers same idea only with corn bags :D:D

Top Bottom