Something NEW!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

As one who spends a lot of time in the outdoors, I often get inspired by things I am doing. While organizing my tackle box for a fishing trip I got to thinking about my crank baits and how cool it would be to cast one... in resin. Well, their size just isn't made for that so the next best thing was to design my own. This is what I came up with for the first two. I plan on making a few more styles soon. Why am I posting it in this thread you wonder.... these blanks will soon be available at Exotic Blanks. Since there really isn't a pen for the fishermen ( or fisherperson to be politically correct- thank you Alan), other than fly fishing, I wanted to come up with something that would appeal to them. Showing them to some of my fishing buddies for feedback resulted in me losing two pens. I guess they liked them.
All comments welcome.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6697.jpg
    IMG_6697.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alan Morrison

I'm sure that they will appeal to folk other than fishermen as well.

Some woke person may well say that I should say fisherperson but that will never happen!

bugradx2

Oh the answer to this is simple. I think they'll sell out as soon as you put them up at Exotic Blanks. Speaking for myself I can promise at least one of them will go into my personal stash.

I also think we have the same reel? LOL

Kent

JohnU

Thanks! My fishing trip was cancelled so this was the closest I got to handling a lure.

I've been pretty busy and behind on things lately, but happy to say "soon" in my first post is here…. they're available now at Exoticblanks.

bugradx2

Thanks! My fishing trip was cancelled so this was the closest I got to handling a lure.

I've been pretty busy and behind on things lately, but happy to say "soon" in my first post is here…. they're available now at Exoticblanks.
really sorry to hear that your trip was cancelled John.

Thanks for letting everyone know the blanks are up there for sale. I picked a couple up tonight. I also think you're selling yourself short by not mentioning the cow print blanks too!

Top Bottom