Something New for me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Turned this pen today ------ it's a Amalgam-Mutt ----one of the New Colors.
Cool stuff----has lots of get up and go and works well on large pens.:biggrin:
Pics are of the same pen just rolled over 180 degrees.

Attachments

• DSCN0238.jpg
    DSCN0238.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 435
  • DSCN0239.jpg
    DSCN0239.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 325
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Fine fine fine, I'll be the one a-hole who says he doesn't care for the blue-red-green mixture. Blue and red are both primary colors and not analogous at all, which I think make a better blend. But, that's personal preference. The other side of the pen is super, but I'm just not feeling the color combo. The fit and finish look great regardless.

Gary Max

Fine fine fine, I'll be the one a-hole who says he doesn't care for the blue-red-green mixture. Blue and red are both primary colors and not analogous at all, which I think make a better blend. But, that's personal preference. The other side of the pen is super, but I'm just not feeling the color combo. The fit and finish look great regardless.

Heck I agree with you -------but we are both wrong----just ask SWMBO, who likes it.

ToddMR

Don't worry Skye, I don't care for the blank either myself. But the job done on the pen is really good. It looks nicely turned and put together.

ToddMR

Todd think about this-----if you walked up to my pen table at a show----you would see that pen 20 foot before you get there.

Very true Gary. Like I said you did a great job on it, just not my cup of tea on the blank colors. But hey, someone is gonna love it and buy it, I am sure. :biggrin:

Gary Max

Todd think about this-----if you walked up to my pen table at a show----you would see that pen 20 foot before you get there.

Very true Gary. Like I said you did a great job on it, just not my cup of tea on the blank colors. But hey, someone is gonna love it and buy it, I am sure. :biggrin:

Thanks---I wish I have the extra funds to pick up some more of these kits----they are closing them out.

OKLAHOMAN

I wasn't going to post on this because Gary and I had already talked about this pen, I also think the 2nd side is fantastic but the side with the 3 colors looks like some thing my grandbaby does after eating peas,corn and strawberrys...Stick around here and we'll try to keep you confused:wink:
After reading all that I'm totally confused. BZ

Hucifer

That is very cool. Before I clicked on the closeup I thought it was a map... Which, now that I think about it, is a neat idea....

Top Bottom