Some work, some play, and a gift...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from betwisted

betwisted

a few put together over the last week or so...

The purple is a lava burst? on a chrome compson both from PSI. I bought the compson starter package to try them out in their different platings. I like the kit well enough, the click works good, but there is a little slop in it. The slop doesn't affect function, it's just a fit & finish thing.

The coffee bean is titanium dioxide in 3m fiberglass resin on a black ti streamline round top from berea (thru AS).

The purple and coffee bean pens were created as commissions from some of my wife's co-workers.

The zebrawood designer NT from PSI is in 24kt gold. I made this pen for a friend from work who is retiring. It's a retirement gift. I asked him a couple weeks ago what his favorite colors were and he said tan and brown. Without getting into segmenting (or ordering up someone else's) this was the best solution I had on hand to match his favorite colors in a pen.

and lastly...
the cuban is in black chrome with a home cast red to orange to yellow blend blank. I was trying to capture a flame look in a pen and while I don't think this blank looks like flames, it is very attractive.

Thanks for checkin out this post.
C & C welcome and appreciated,
Joe

Attachments

• HTP00056 & 57.JPG
    HTP00056 & 57.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 155
  • HTP00058 & 59.JPG
    HTP00058 & 59.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 143
Top Bottom