Some swag for an upcoming cruise

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fnfalguy

fnfalguy

Me and the War Department have a cruise upcoming and I wanted to bring along a few things to give the crew members who make our trip enjoyable. Two navagators in Turkish Walnut and the others in acrylic or acrylester.

Can't wait to get out of the frigid temps.

IMG_0619.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I did this for a Scuba Diving Vacation (Live-Aboard) years ago and the staff was beside themselves in appreciation. Well done!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Nice gesture, and always very appreciated. I always take some pens along on our trips to gift to people who go a little out of there way to make our trip more enjoyable - sometimes it's a fellow passenger, tour bus driver, maid, whomever.

fnfalguy

What a superb idea! We just threw money at them when we went on our Alaska cruise……..Smokey
That's our destination plan for 2025. Been to Alaska for work, in December of course. Now to do it as a tourist. This year will be two trip with warm destinations. Bahamas and later Bermuda.

@Smokey S I'm quite familiar with your neck of the woods. I use to live in Rockport. If it wasn't for moving north for ailing family, I never would have left. I do miss sight casting at the tails of reds,

Top Bottom