Some PSI kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I've had these sitting around for a bit so I thought I'd finally get them put together. The Osage Orange (PSI Western kit) was just turned and finished this week. A few firsts for some of these kits. Thanks for looking.
Oxford 10mm rollerball in Koa.jpg
PSI Oxford 10mm roller ball in Chrome and Koa.

Western in Osage Orange.jpg
PSI Western kit in Antique Pewter and Osage Orange. There's a small piece of the board the Osage Orange came off of.

Big Ben GM-24kt in Olive.jpg
PSI Big Ben Cigar in Gun Metal/24kt Gold accents and Olive wood (from my private stash).

Comopolitan in Monkey Pod.jpg
PSI Cosmopolitan in 24kt Gold with Monkey Pod (my first time with Monkey Pod, interesting wood and finish)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice group of pens. Did you get that Olive wood directly from Holy Land Olive Wood?

The Olive actually came from a good friend of mine who has an Olive orchard in Oakdale California (https://www.coppettioliveoil.com/). This wood came from a tree that was 150 years old. Here's a bottle stopper from the same tree. Thanks for the compliment.

Olive wood.jpg

PreacherJon

I've yet to turn olive, but that cigar looks slick! All great looking pens!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
Olive Wood has a distinctive aroma to it. When I first worked with it in scroll saw, it was ... what I thought was smoking... was just the very fine dust. When I smell it... I think of Biblical days when it was readily available and used for making utensils. (and other things)

Top Bottom