Some Opals and Friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

Its been a busy spring with a shop remodel under way. Only a little room to cast and even less to turn. I managed some room to make these for a few gifts needed.

Cardistry Graduate.jpegDavids image.jpegSteamboat Willie.jpegNurse Minnie.jpegCardistry Avengers.jpegOpals.jpg

The first is a magnetic graduate pen for my wife. It was made from one of my Cardistry blanks. I like how the seam is almost invisible with everything going on in it.
The second is for my dad. Its the deer hunter pen with a blank made by me of one of my younger brothers paintings of a deer drinking from the creek.
The third is for my mom. She is a huge Steamboat Willie fan and I made it from a watch over a Snow Opal blank.
The fourth was a gift for my Sister in Law who is a nurse. Its a Nurse Minnie watch I attached to a Snow Opal blank.
The fifth is another Cardistry blank for my sons teacher who is a big fan of the Avengers.
The last is a group of Opal sierra's (Forest, Galaxy, Fire, Night and Snow Opal) They are hard to photograph and capture the color. I made these for my sister in law who needed some gifts for her co workers.

Thanks for all comments. Be Safe and Stay Healthy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Did you say that you've been busy !!! .

VERY beautiful pens, John !!!!

I especially love the second one with the painting of the deer !!!

socdad

Beautiful work, as always. BTW I received an 'interesting' email from the good people at Disney ...

Top Bottom