Some new pens...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hello from bonnie Scotland, here are a few of my latest pens that I wanted to share with my online family. Lots of pictures!! :eek: :biggrin:

First is a camo blank on a .308 casing with chrome Streamline hardware.
DSCF1128.jpg

Second is a masonic clip on a gun metal Streamline, Acacia wood an CA finish.
DSCF1110.jpg

Third is a acrylic Patriot/Atlas with chrome hardware.
DSC_0021-2.jpg

Fourth is an acrylic Sierra with chrome hardware.
DSC_0015.jpg

Fifth pen is and acrylic Elegant Beauty, chrome & black titanium.
DSCF1104.jpg

Sixth is another acrylic Elegant Beauty, chrome & black titanium.
DSCF1101.jpg

Seventh pen is a white corian Elegant Beauty, gold ti & chrome hardware.
DSCF1097.jpg

Last but not least is a Timberbits Baron with chrome hardware and acrylic body.
DSC_0017-1.jpg

Any comments would be appreciated, don`t be shy :biggrin:

Mark

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Great Variety Mark! Everything looks very clean and precise, and the photos look Great too! Beautiful work as always.

burgerman

Those are all excellent, Mark - both pens and photos. Top notch.

Question: On the second one down, the acacia with Masonic clip, I think I am seeing a leaf on the pen barrel just above the center band. Is that just the wood grain? or some type of onlay? It's really cool looking, however it was done!

widows son

plating and quality of clips?

[/QUOTE]
Hi John, your correct, I got them from Ebay in England, he has them in various platings, here is a link CLIPS[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the link worked great. What's the quality of the plating and general feel of the clip? I have been looking for decent quality masonic clips w/o much luck.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great to see your pens again Mark. Your finish work still astounds me. I could not pick a favorite. So, they are all favorites. Nice work friend.

Lenny

Everything from turning, finishing, matching of blank to components, to the photography, brings to mind one word: PERFECTION! :)

Thanks for sharing Mark!

Ligget

Thanks, the link worked great. What's the quality of the plating and general feel of the clip? I have been looking for decent quality masonic clips w/o much luck.

Hi John, this is the first masonic clip I have used, the detail of the square and compass is very good, not sure about how good the plating will hold up but I have faith! :)

Ligget

Those are all excellent, Mark - both pens and photos. Top notch.

Question: On the second one down, the acacia with Masonic clip, I think I am seeing a leaf on the pen barrel just above the center band. Is that just the wood grain? or some type of onlay? It's really cool looking, however it was done!

Hi Frank, no leaf I`m afraid just the grain pattern, thanks for the compliments!:)

Ligget

To all who took the time to look at my work and give me so much positive feedback, I thank you! Every comment is appreciated and helps to keep me motivated.

Best Wishes

Top Bottom