Some new pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

Hi lads and lassies, here are 4 new pens that I want to share with you all, comments welcome. :) Three Elegant Beauties, two are acrylic and one is Rose Myrtle Burl with CA finish, last but not least is a Rhodium European Filigree with solid black acrylic, I think it looks real classy!:)

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0022-1.jpg

PICT0014-2.jpg

PICT0090.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ngeb528

Beautiful job, Mark.

Love those 1st two acrylics. Are they from one of the suppliers or home brew?

I love the cap on the last one. You're right, it looks very classy.

ldb2000

Ok Mark , I've had enough !!! :mad: If you don't show a pen with a flawed finish I'm gonna get a couple of the Boyz and we are coming to introduce you to a bog somewhere wearing a pair of cement wellies :eek::tongue::biggrin:
Stunning as usual .

igran7

Mark your finish always amazes me. Flawless as usual, all of them are stunning and I agree the European with filigree is very classy. Great job!

Ligget

Thanks Nancy, no homebrew I`m afraid all acylics were bought from suppliers, the first acrylic was bought a long time ago from an IAP member who was selling them in the classifieds.

All the rest come from Bear Tooth Woods

Ligget

Ok Mark , I've had enough !!! :mad: If you don't show a pen with a flawed finish I'm gonna get a couple of the Boyz and we are coming to introduce you to a bog somewhere wearing a pair of cement wellies :eek::tongue::biggrin:
Stunning as usual .

LOL, Butch you should have seen all the flawed finishes whilst I was learning!:embarrassed:

Rollerbob

Re'mark'able job as usual. Agree with some others....post just one flawed one, please!:doctor: Great photography!:highfive:

masl

Do you ever make just a simple, average, run of the road pen????
If so post it so we will all then know you are just like the rest of us
!!!By the way all the pens are top draw

moyehow

Great looking pens. I was wondering how many coats of CA are you using? The finish on all your pens are unbelievable. Is your finishing technique a secret? If it is, just PM me and I will not tell.
Moye

Stephen

More than classy, Mark. I like them all in their superb finish. I admire your photography too and wish I could achieve the same standards. Great looking pens.

broitblat

All very nice looking. The filligree is not to my tastes, but it's very well done and I can see how you might like it if you liked that sort of thing :).

As much as I generally prefer wood, I think I actually like the first acrylic the best.

-Barry

el_d

Very Nice Mark, Would the first one by chance be a brown crushed velvet? I bought some from here too along with some green crushed velvet. Hope you dont mind me using your color scheme......

jttheclockman

Mark

As always top notch work. The fit and finish are excellent and you are nailing the photos to show off the great work. Keep it up. Is that the rose gold fininsh on the elegant beauties kits??? By the way if I had to chose the top red acrylic is my fav.

Ligget

Moye - I use 2 coats of thin CA and 4 coats of medium, Hut Plastic Polish the a coat of Ren Wax. Capturing the shine in the photograph is half the battle. :cool:

Lupe - You may be right it was so long ago, I got brown and green but wish I had ordered sooner as he had red too. They are approx 16mm square so limited to certain pen styles. :rolleyes:

Everyone - Thank you! :biggrin:

mrburls

Great looking group of pens Mark. Looks to me you got that ca finish down pretty well. And your photo skills look to be pretty good as well.

Great Job.

Keith "mrburls"

Top Bottom