Some new pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jkeith

jkeith

Been a little while since I posted some pens. Setting up for a business along with everything else just doesn't leave much time for "fun" stuff! I've been working on several new patterns for my blanks, some are just rehashes of existing patterns on new kits and some are totally new designs I haven't posted here yet. Please let me know what you think!

Attachments

• knurl-carlton05.jpg
    knurl-carlton05.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 163
  • knurlzigzag03.jpg
    knurlzigzag03.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 193
  • profX02.jpg
    profX02.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 209
  • profXL01.jpg
    profXL01.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 173
  • shop-prof-carlton02.jpg
    shop-prof-carlton02.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 190
  • shop-prof-carlton05.jpg
    shop-prof-carlton05.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 177
  • sierrafacet02.jpg
    sierrafacet02.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 154
  • zenx04.jpg
    zenx04.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 171
  • cigarcircle01.jpg
    cigarcircle01.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 172
  • dennisfacet04.jpg
    dennisfacet04.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 161
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful casts Joey, the colors and patterns are excellent. Very well done. I suspect each will have their audience. I am partial to the top row, orange and green; just strikes my interest. The color scheme is awesome with the kit plating.

Last edited:

magpens

Very beautiful work, Joey !!!

I love the top row middle one .... "The Orange and the Green" !

MRDucks2

Looking good, Joey. It seems you have overcome any issues with the resin bleeding between the cells that I believe you had early on. Did you do anything special to achieve that? Also, though it may be the photos, it appears the black plastic filament achieves the smoothest, most contestant cell walls when printed.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

jkeith

Looking good, Joey. It seems you have overcome any issues with the resin bleeding between the cells that I believe you had early on. Did you do anything special to achieve that? Also, though it may be the photos, it appears the black plastic filament achieves the smoothest, most contestant cell walls when printed.

Nothing special just lots and lots of tweaking! The black is sometimes a little less noticeable on the imperfections when cast. White and black seems to look best with the majority of resin color options, although the silver and gold can also look pretty good depending on colors chosen

Top Bottom