Poly Clay Some new ones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

Here are the latest Polymer Clay Pen Blanks made by my wife using most of the canes I created, there are some canes made by others. All the Awareness ribbons I did make but on one she bought from a friend. All 3 ribbon blanks are Breast Cancer, Type 1 Diabetes (I made them complete with the blood drop) and Epilepsy Awareness for our grand daughter. All 3 have a very special connection to both of us. Hope you like them.

Attachments

• Awareness ribbons adjusted.jpg
    Awareness ribbons adjusted.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Sierra 30-38 adj.jpg
    Sierra 30-38 adj.jpg
    853.6 KB · Views: 87
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Here are the latest Polymer Clay Pen Blanks made by my wife using most of the canes I created, there are some canes made by others. All the Awareness ribbons I did make but on one she bought from a friend. All 3 ribbon blanks are Breast Cancer, Type 1 Diabetes (I made them complete with the blood drop) and Epilepsy Awareness for our grand daughter. All 3 have a very special connection to both of us. Hope you like them.
I can't imagine the learning curve on these, well done. I feel like they are a lot of work.

Woodchipper

Outstanding blanks. I'm glad to see the references to breast cancer and epilepsy. My wife said there are several colored ribbons for various health issues.

jrista

I can't imagine the learning curve on these, well done. I feel like they are a lot of work.

There are two aspects to the polymer clay. There is crafting the rolls, and then there is using slices of the rolls to craft a blank. I think crafting the rolls, especially for detailed images, can be the more challenging aspect...but...you don't actually have to craft them yourself. You can buy pre-made rolls. You then would just slice from that roll to get the imagery, and place them on a blank, along with other clay, to create a pen blank. This is more strait forward, and not as challenging as actually crafting your rolls from scratch.

Seer

There are two aspects to the polymer clay. There is crafting the rolls, and then there is using slices of the rolls to craft a blank. I think crafting the rolls, especially for detailed images, can be the more challenging aspect...but...you don't actually have to craft them yourself. You can buy pre-made rolls. You then would just slice from that roll to get the imagery, and place them on a blank, along with other clay, to create a pen blank. This is more strait forward, and not as challenging as actually crafting your rolls from scratch.
I enjoy the making of the canes which is actually relaxing to me

Top Bottom