Some Gunmetal Virage BP for my wife and a couple others

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jjjaworski

jjjaworski

My wife likes the Virage Ballpoint pens so I picked up four that were on sale at BearToothWoods and used some TruStone blanks on three of them and an InvisibleBlank I bought years ago. The TruStone blanks used are Banded Malichite, White Turquoise and Wild Horse Jasper. My wife picked out the blanks.

I put together a Gold Glacia using a cut-off from a Renaissance Lava Explosion Alumilite Pen Blank.

The Chrome Cigar pen used a Woodshed Blank called Rust Storm I got from BearToothWoods.

Virage4DEB.jpgvirage-1.jpgTruStoneVirage.jpg

glacia-1.jpgglacia-2.jpgglacia-3.jpg

cigar-1.jpgcigar-2.jpgcigar-3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

James, you and your wife have great taste, each of these pens are beautiful. And not only was your wife's taste in blanks/kits great, you did a fantastic job of turning each of them.

Len

jjjaworski

Thank Len. For some reason I am always skeptical of turning TruStone. I guess I won't be in the future. I do really like that blue and white blank a lot. It turned easy and took a heck of a polish.

Thanks Jim. I figure I have the time and as long as I did some clean-up in the garage I may as well make something.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The pens are extremely nice James. đź‘Źđź‘Ź The Tru-Stone is excellent, but I also really like the blank with the Glacia Kit - great match.

Top Bottom