Some "Fresh" Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Howdy Friends!

I've actually been in the shop making some more pens! This first one is a Platinum Father Sing pen in Tiger Myrtle. This is a beautiful wood! My Wife had me make it for her boss for Boss's Day, but I ended up giving it to the maintenance guy where I work because she picked another one for her boss.

2005101823338_fs2.jpg

This next one is the one she actually picked to give to her boss. It is a gold Euro kit from Woodcraft in Tiger Stripe Praduak.

2005101823512_euro2.jpg

I thought it was about time to make a pen for myself, and this next pen is what I came up with. I've been thinking about this design for a couple of months, and bringing it to life was a lot of fun! Everybody I show it to admit that, while funky, it is very cool! It is a Platinum Baron Fountain Pen kit done in African Blackwood. I added a fine nib to it, and it writes great! My only worry was that the large beaded portion would get in the way while writing, but it really doesn't.

2005101823856_baron2.jpg

I hope you like my pens. I wish the pictures were better. Any and all comments are welcome.

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Like the pens. You answered my 1st observation about the beads being in the way or making the body too heavy. Great job and design.

Some pens, even though not very functional as a daily use pen, must show your skill and artistry. If this Baron feels as comfortable as its good looks, its a winner. Fine work on the otrher pens as well, the Baron is a standout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom