Some floating wine bottle holders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Neededwill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

I checked out your website and noticed you had some NFL append. I'd love to know more about where you got those blanks!

Neededwill

Made the decals myself, search waterslide decals. Don't do them anymore, have allergies to the ca finish that is needed to finish over the decals.

endacoz

I've always wanted to do that, I saw some college ones like that with the decals.

My next question then is, is it possible to run into legal problems by using a licensed logo? I am a big nfl fan and so are my friends, but I wasn't sure on that. Any thoughts or comments?

KenV

I've always wanted to do that, I saw some college ones like that with the decals.

My next question then is, is it possible to run into legal problems by using a licensed logo? I am a big nfl fan and so are my friends, but I wasn't sure on that. Any thoughts or comments?

Not until you get caught -- then it can get really expensive in a hurry.

Neededwill

Yes I am sure it's illegal. I made only a select few nfl, wasn't popular. Made many other styles like military and family crest. But don't do decals anymore.

wyone

My understanding is that it is strictly illegal to make replicas of the Logos that are copywritten, but it is permissible to reuse logos from other means. That is why some people reuse bottle caps and such in castings. The royalties have already been paid for them and you are merely repurposing the logo

Top Bottom