Some Devlin Click Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ccccchunt

ccccchunt

Wanted to try and different kit and these were the right price on sale at PSI so I turned 10 of them. Easy to turn with 10mm tubes and same size bushings at both ends. Assembly is super fast and easy. Directions are pretty straight forward. Click mechanism seems to work smoothly and I had not problems with assembly or operation. Overall, a pretty nice kit for the price. Now I have to wait until they have some Chrome ones in stock (these are the Gold/Gun Metal). And YES, my OCD caught the fact that one pen is facing the wrong direction..........

IMG_2767.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sorcerertd

They look good. I like carrying a clicker for the convenience. They're just easy.

I have yet to try the Devins. When I looked at the PSI clicks, it was between this and the Compson. I opted for the Compson, and I like them now that I have a feel for rounding/pressing the clip end. These look like they'd be less tricky.

one pen is facing the wrong direction
We'll let it slide this time. ;)

ccccchunt

They look good. I like carrying a clicker for the convenience. They're just easy.

I have yet to try the Devins. When I looked at the PSI clicks, it was between this and the Compson. I opted for the Compson, and I like them now that I have a feel for rounding/pressing the clip end. These look like they'd be less tricky.

We'll let it slide this time. ;)
I like the Compson also. Looks like it's pretty much the same as the Devin but the Devin has the same sized bushings on each end. One less thing for me to screw up!! ;)

Top Bottom