SOLD: WoodCraft MillLathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

SOLD
Woodcraft once sold a milling machine much like the Beall Pen Wizard. The MillLathe is all metal. NO plastic. Originally, Woodcraft sold the basic chassis and offered 12 or 13 "attachments." One of the attachments was a rotary table which was the most expensive attachment costing about as much as the basic chassis. I purchased the chassis and a couple of attachment from a member here sometime around 2010 or so. It was being discontinued. I think the reason of it downfall is the fact that just the basic chassis needed the attachments to be useful. Purchasing all of the attachment was $300+ if I recall. I have only seen or know about 2 other rotary tables. I would like to sell the entire setup. I have only used it to make rope spiral and hexagon barrel pens. I can post pictures later. The other kits have never been used or even had the boxes opened. Here is a link to a folder with pictures. Take a look. I never really dug into what all this little milling machine could do.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

mlll lathe.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jrista

I might be interested as well.

I'm curious...how fine of movements can this make? I have the Pen Wizard, which is nice, but it has some limits on how fine grained the patterns it creates can get. I'm interested in finer patterns, if possible.

Top Bottom