SOLD Barracuda Quick Change Chuck SOLD

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russ Hewitt

I am getting completely out of wood working and want to sell everything. I mistakenly tried to list everything as a large batch, and it didn't work out too well. am now going to try to list everything individually with prices. I will not split up the group. At this time, the price is not negotiable, Shipping is $25 to the lower 48. You can verify my prices thru Penn State Pen Supply.

Experience the convenience of easily using ALL of the Jaws included with this innovative new chuck. Change instantly from #2 jaws for bowls, to #3 jaws for plates, to Pin Jaws for Candlestick to Step Jaws for Peppermill, to Jumbo jaws for bowl finishing. Eliminate the need for extra Chucks for different jaw applications. Benefits and features abound:

More than just a chuck, it is an entire system that enables you to turn everything from spindles to bowls with unapparelled gripping power.
Faster and easier than traditional set screws; Just snap jaws on with a secure mount and pop them off. Remove and replace all seven jaws in less than a minute.
Eliminates the Allen wrench and dealing with loose, lost or stripped screws.
Change jaws ON the Lathe, whereas the screw style is off the lathe.
Ideal for mini, midi and full-sized woodworking lathes.
Industrial-grade finish that will last for decades.
The direct-drive, gear-tooth jaw tightening T handle allows for a one-handed tightening operation to secure the workpiece to the chuck.
The chuck, with a 4-1/2in. diameter and enclosed-back, weighs in at only 4.25 pounds

Also, includes a Woodworm screw chuck, indexing back-plate, blow-molded carrying case, gear tooth jaw tightening key and jaw removal tool.

I PAID TOTAL $404 & tax and shipping My price to you $250 YOU SAVE $154 & tax

Please call or text Russ at four four three-517-3375. I don't get to this site often to check messages.

IMG_3094.JPG
chuckbarr.JPG
IMG_3093.JPG

Top Bottom